Royden house was built approximately in 1860 and was the original site of Birkenhead School before it moved to its current site in Shrewsbury Road.

 

After 1870 it was used as a Nurses dormitory for the General Hospital on Park Road North, up until the 1980’s.
The building sits in 2 acres of mature gardens and shares a boundary with the world famous Birkenhead Park, as a Grade II listed building we worked tirelessly with the local council and English Heritage to ensure a high class finish and lasting quality development to keep the building in use for many more years to come.